The Client wishes to obtain advice about his/her Investment and financial affairs.
Moneyplant Investment Advisory is in the business of providing investment planning advice to individuals and is willing to perform such services for the Client upon the terms and conditions set forth.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
For there to be a successful investment advice relationship, it is agreed between Moneyplant Investment Advisory and the Client that:
1. Fixed Fee Mode - We are a SEBI registered Investment Advisory offering fundamental and technical research based trading signals. Our business model is based on subscription fee against the financial consultancy offered and we are not indulged into any other financial services hence better services and satisfaction of client is our driving force.
Our investment advice rendered keeping your financial goal as end result.
- Investment objective and Financial Goal
- Precise summary of your current financial situation.
- Risk assessment for clear understanding of your risk appetite
- Needbase solution basis risk profiling score
2. CLIENT ASSETS. The Client will hold all assets. Moneyplant Investment Advisory will not receive, retain, or otherwise physically control any of the Client's cash, securities,or other assets.driving force.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY. All information and advice furnished by either party to the other, not disclosed to third parties except as agreed upon in writing by this contract or required by law.
4. COMMUNICATION. Only written communication is valid in this investment advisory process, oral and informal communication is null under the preview of this agreement.
5. DEVELOPMENT OF RECOMMENDATIONS. As the Client's Advisor, Moneyplant Investment Advisory agrees to review all information provided by the Client. The recommendation and advice developed by Moneyplant Investment Advisory are based upon our technical and fundamental analysis as an investment advisor and results of the recommendation and advice cannot be guaranteed.
6. LEGAL/ACCOUNTING ADVICE. Moneyplant Investment Advisory is not qualified to give accounting or legal advice.
7. IMPLEMENTATION OF ADVICE. Client is bound to trade on each and every trading signals generated for better results however investment is share market is subject to market risk.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CLIENT
- The Client agrees to provide information regarding income, investments, income tax situation, estate plans, and other pertinent matters as requested by Moneyplant Investment Advisory.
- Moneyplant Investment Advisory shall not be required to verify any information obtained from the Client, his/her Advocate, or his/her accountant.
- The Client is always free to accept or reject any recommendations from Moneyplant Investment Advisory, and the Client acknowledges that he/she has sole authority regarding the implementation.
- The Client acknowledges that Moneyplant Investment Advisory cannot adequately perform services on the Client's behalf regardless of any situation.
- The client shall be fully responsible for all the email communications with
Moneyplant Investment Advisory.
- The client shall read and understand the all terms & Conditions, Disclosures and Disclaimers.
- The Client shall be sole responsible for his/her past, present and future investment decisions and engagements which are not covered in this agreement.
- The Client shall agree to co-operate in comply of SEBI (Investment Adviser) Regulations, 2013 and other applicable regulations.
9. RISK FACTORS. The Client acknowledges and confirms that he/she is aware that all investments involve the risk of adverse or unanticipated market, financial, political, economic, global developments which may lead to fluctuation or deep erosion of values of investments made, which may or may not be pre-determined or determinable at the time of rendering the Investment Advisory Services by the Moneyplant Investment Advisory
10. Though we at Moneyplant Investment Advisory strive to deliver best of our research expertise yet we do not take accountability of accuracy as Investment in share market is subject to market risk.
11. FEE STRUCTURE. The description of fee structure is always available on website of Moneyplant Investment Advisory. Service charge is based on tenure of services. Moneyplant Investment Advisory will send the separate sheet regarding the fee and product.
12. PAYMENT OF FEE. Subscription Fee is paid in advance followed by documentation process. Clients are provided with Invoice, Product details, T&C etc.
In the event of premature termination of this contract from any party, Moneyplant Research is not liable for reversal of service fee however exceptions can be treated accordingly wherein –
- Moneyplant Research holds this right to retain a maximum breakage fee of not greater than one quarter fee i.e. 90 days.
- In such exceptional cases, client may request for unexpired service period of beyond 90 days with prior intimation of 30 days subject to approval of case and supporting documents.
- Exceptional cases exclude Profit & Loss incurred on recommendations rendered, Availability of client for placing trades or other market associated reasons affecting capital & same in nature.
13. ADVISOR’S RESPONSIBILITIES.
- As per our Process you have completed the Risk profiling, the Investment Decisions will be as per your Risk Group applicable and the resultant Asset Allocation will be a function of your Risk Group.
- Risk Assessment Report, basis which we will select the Investment Products and the Categories with the Investment Product which best suits the need of the Client.
- Advice provided will be based on client’s Investment Objective/s and financial Situation and has reason to believe that Client has reasonable understanding on the Risks associated with the Product or Assets work, Experience & Knowledge and capacity to absorb losses.
14. BINDING AGREEMENT. This Agreement shall constitute a binding Agreement upon acceptance by Moneyplant Investment Advisory. This contract is personal, and solely between the Client and Moneyplant Investment Advisory.
15. INDEMNIFICATION. The Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless firm, its proprietor, officers, employees, representatives, and any other service providers.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. This agreement and any grievance, dispute, query, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to this agreement and services or its formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Securities and Exchange Board of India. The Courts of Indore have jurisdiction of any kind of Grievance, dispute, query, proceeding or claim.
17. PERIOD OF VALIDITY. This engagement agreement shall be initially valid for service period and/or duration mentioned in your Invoice, from the date of signing the agreement and to be renewed subsequently by mutual consent of both the parties.
18. ASSIGNMENT. The client shall not assign, transfer, or in any other manner make over to any to any third party the benefit and/or burden of this agreement without the prior written consent of Moneyplant Investment Advisory.
19. In the case of natural and unnatural death of the investor, the M/s Moneyplant Investment Advisory and Investment Adviser with its proprieties, Employee(s), or connected third party shall not responsible for any manner.
If you understand and accept the above terms, please provide acceptance by signing the same.
Moneyplant Investment Advisory
(Moneyplant Investment Advisory is SEBI registered investment adviser)
Client Agreement Declaration
This is our standard client agreement upon which we intend to rely, for your own benefit and protection you should read the term of this agreement, disclosures, disclaimer and term and conditions carefully before signing. As by signing you consent to the terms contained. I/we understand and consent to the above terms and I hereby authorize Moneyplant Investment Advisory to my investment adviser. The Liabilities and responsibilities of Moneyplant Investment Advisory will be limited to its service provided. I/we read and understand all the above said documents. I/we agree that the client agreement will come into effect from the date of issue
Income & Liability Proof